2.27.2013

High school barkada reunited in Dubai


Mare!!!


Phia was my former barkada since high school. I decided to take my college degree in Manila, and she chose Baguio. After such a long time, she got pregnant and all of us in barkada
was the "ninangs", that's why we called each other as "Mare". Some of our friends in the circle chose to work in U.S., so we communicate through fb and other social network sites. 
She didn't told us that she's in Dubai for work, maybe because all of us were busy. Until we saw her status in fb. It's quite amazing by that time I decided to fly Dubai for a couple of weeks vaction. Then, I told her that I want to see her. :) 

















dinner and chikahan...








          



            




    Enjoying the winter season in Dubai!







visited late afternoon.



No comments:

Post a Comment